Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some of the softest boards on the market? Im looking for a board for jibs, butters/ground tricks, and small jumps.

·
Registered
33 Posts
K2 WWW, Rome Artifact Rocker, Signal Park Rocker and Signal Park Rocker Light, Stepchild Jibstick, Capita ultrafear and horrorscope (horrorscope is flexier by a little).
If you want all out noodle, Rome artifact and the signal park are probably the flexiest. But all of those boards have plenty flex to be fun on.

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
Rome boneless. Seriously, check it out.
That in a 150 just showed up a my place from Rome. I think we built a proto at Signal about that soft, and decided it was too soft. And it was camber. The Boneless is center reverse. So yeah, good chance it's gonna be the loosest board ever.

One of the best rides for what you want that Ive been on is the Echelon Killbox. Super easy to get into a press but it has carbon X's in the tips so you dont overpress it and so you can actually snap out of butters. My buddy spins 5's on jump 1 in parklane on it.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Take it out for a spin. I decided it might have been too loose and went with a Rome Shank.

But I'm dying for a real review on it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That in a 150 just showed up a my place from Rome. I think we built a proto at Signal about that soft, and decided it was too soft. And it was camber. The Boneless is center reverse. So yeah, good chance it's gonna be the loosest board ever.

One of the best rides for what you want that Ive been on is the Echelon Killbox. Super easy to get into a press but it has carbon X's in the tips so you dont overpress it and so you can actually snap out of butters. My buddy spins 5's on jump 1 in parklane on it.
What is the difference between the Killbox and the Rounds? They seem very similar to me.

·
Registered
9,296 Posts
The difference is the Rounds is normal built, the Killbox has the blown out contact pts and wider waist. It's meant to be ridden smaller, the Rounds isn't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts