Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinning out the quiver, selling a like new 2020 Arbor a frame 169 less then 5 days on deck & a 2020 gnu headspace 155w less then 3 days

$300 for the gnu

$400 for the a aframe

happy to send pics to prove condition, also up for interesting trades, telos backslash, gnu gremlin, camber twins, Korua shapes etc

·
Registered
78 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the pictures, board looks great!
Just to be clear, pretty sure you posted it's a 169, but the pictures show it's a 170, which obviously doesn't make any difference. Just wanted to know if it's the 170Wide, or if they only make the 170 in a Wide. Also, what part of Colorado are you in? Could probably ship it somewhat inexpensively, but I will be out in Colorado in January, so that could be an option as well. Definitely interested in the board either way.
What would be the cost to ship it to Wisconsin, zip code 54230
Thanks again!

Rob

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome, thanks for the pictures, board looks great!
Just to be clear, pretty sure you posted it's a 169, but the pictures show it's a 170, which obviously doesn't make any difference. Just wanted to know if it's the 170Wide, or if they only make the 170 in a Wide. Also, what part of Colorado are you in? Could probably ship it somewhat inexpensively, but I will be out in Colorado in January, so that could be an option as well. Definitely interested in the board either way.
What would be the cost to ship it to Wisconsin, zip code 54230
Thanks again!

Rob
ye I fucked that up it’s a 170w, I’m in crested butte if you wanted to do a in person swap

1 - 12 of 12 Posts