Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yes, the counter rotation is used to stop the rotation, otherwise you'd continue rotating. Basically, there's no other way how you could get from going straight to going sideways on the feature than using counter rotation.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
I am still following video of the jib series. Wow, I lasted 20 days. Not a bad result till now.
I am proceeding very slow, I need to try many times each exercise that I try. Also I use a home-made balance bar that is much easier than the real one.
But anyway.
Yesterday I was able to jump to rotate 90° my board on this training bar and back. I was convinced I would never learn to do that and I did :eek:

It took me some time to convince me that my board would not break when put transversal to the balance bar. I had to say to myself that boards are actually made for that...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Ok I fell for the first time in these sort-of training. Two days ago and I don't even know how It happened. I did not hurt myself, all was really controlled. But tonight I was really afraid in every jump. Will this stop me from jeep going? Follow for next episodes!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts