Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've always been going to Blue Mountain or Mt St Louis. Getting tried of driving up and was looking for something closer.

Anyone have experience going to Glen Eden or Dagmar? are they similar or is one better than the other

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
968 Posts
This is me too, feeling the same way! But sadly both hills you mentioned you will be bored after one visit. Its painfully bad.

If you ride park Glen Eden is fun but once again it is somewhere you go once or twice if you can't get away.

I debated the same thing. But in the end I am a realist. You just have to do the drive sadly. Meet up has a group that carpools to Blue every Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is me too, feeling the same way! But sadly both hills you mentioned you will be bored after one visit. Its painfully bad.

If you ride park Glen Eden is fun but once again it is somewhere you go once or twice if you can't get away.

I debated the same thing. But in the end I am a realist. You just have to do the drive sadly. Meet up has a group that carpools to Blue every Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Sadly, I know what you say is prolly the truth, I know that meetup group but I work Saturdays.

Guess just got to make that trek up.

Do you prefer Blue or Louis ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Both hills are pretty small, they're pretty much about the same to me...
Unless you do laps on parks, I wouldn't go to them for just riding...

·
Registered
38 Posts
In that case, which hill is better for park?
I'm a beginner park rider but for Glen Eden, there was a one time "park fee" and Dagmar park was bigger and had more features (not sure about this season but in previous seasons that's what I saw).
Personally, I'd go to Dagmar/Lakeridge over Glen Eden for park riding assuming the drive distance/time is comparable. ( further drive but I like MSLM best over other hills for park)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts