Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get some special blend snow pants and dont know if i should get a m or l...??? i run about a 9 in womens pants but dont know if sb runs big or small? my old boarding pants are a 10...they dnt say m or l so im not sure...let me know what you think.

·
Registered
190 Posts
they run redonkulously huge!! size down. even then, they are still soooopa baggy cause that's the way they roll. the revolver line is a bit slimmer so you don't need to size down, but even they are still a bit baggy, just less than the other lines. the waist size is about right, but it's the fit and length of the legs. think raver or mc hammer. well,that's the mens stuff anyways.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Im looking to get some special blend snow pants and dont know if i should get a m or l...??? i run about a 9 in womens pants but dont know if sb runs big or small? my old boarding pants are a 10...they dnt say m or l so im not sure...let me know what you think.
I don't know if they run big compared to other brands (mostly because I haven't tried many others), but I wear a medium SB pant and I usually wear a large in most other stuff. (Size 34 waist)

Oh wait, you're a girl. My input probably doesn't mean a whole lot, as usual :rolleyes:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

haha thanks for the help..they only ended up having large left so we will see how the run in womens sizes....

·
Registered
246 Posts
youre fine, i wear the same pants size as you and i wear a large sb pants. they are some of my favorites. i like baggy though. the womens stuff is in no way as baggy as the mens. i like baggy mens pants in other brands but the SB mens pants looked ridiculous.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea they came yesterday and fit really good not even close to how baggy they guys stuff is. but they are a little baggy and i like it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts