Registered
30 Posts
King Air 350
-Great range
-Winglockers
-Lav
-Pressurized
-300kts cruise
Big enough and powerful enough to get me, guests, and gear everywhere. Small enough to operate on smaller airfields.

and

Souped up 4Runner, just because I really like 4Runners

Also probably some awesome RV, but if I won the lottery, I'm probably not worried about hotel prices.

·
Registered
928 Posts
This is on my shopping list next snowboard season

I would be paying extra for the Platinum trim, because after having a SUV with a panoramic sunroof, I can't go back.

Get OE 18" wheels and put winter tires on.

35 mpg combined, plenty of room for 4 plus cargo....

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
I've been eyeing this set up:

View attachment 156248
They are done up in the Ham. Been in one, its great for 1 person, 2 gets to be a tad tight but its bomber; efficient and easy to slide in and out...takes about 20 minutes. Its more like being on a small sail boat. Its really designed for folks that are spending the majority of time outside doing things and then having the opportunity to get out of the weather and chill. Its perfect for a long weekend or a week doing bc missions out of the parking lot or at the beach.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Ooh, this is the topic of much pre-sleep dozing off thought. Okay, I'll play:

1. Can't afford this yet, will pick one up in a few years second hand, if there is anyone willing to give theirs up. Worked Toyota Yaris GR (300hp will do - any more would be useless where I live):

2. Honda Stepwgn Spada 4wd for when I've got a crew heading up - I REALLY like these vans:

3. Some sort of Daihatsu Tanto 4wd 700ccT. Yes, 700cc's and a turbo is enough for those solo days up the hill, and everyone needs a Kei car in their life:

4. Given that folks are putting up huge ATV camper things for when the parking lot has a bit of snow, I'll take one of these:

·
Registered
30 Posts
As cool as stuff like that is, I feel like I'd hate driving it, and would make for terrible roadtrips. For backcountry shenanigans, maybe?

21 - 40 of 40 Posts