Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking for team riders for our new snowboard company, Aloha. We are based out of California with a full-scale manufacturing facility right outside of Kirkwood. We had a great showing at SIA this year and are looking for great riders to round out our team!

You can take a look at some photos here:
SIA Snow Show 2016: 2017 snowboard gear preview - Old Guys Rip Too?

And check out our website:
Handcrafted snowboards, boots, bindings & accessories | Aloha Products

PM me for more information and check out the image attached for instructions on what to include in your submission.

Mahalo!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Might be worth mentioning what sponsorship includes?

Also, add a measurement in cm or mm to your board stats. I get the surfing references, but there's being different and then there's just being annoying. Every other manufacturer uses metric, and that's what people use to compare between boards.

How do you make your boards? You have one profile with 3 different tip designs and varying amounts of carbon, I'm guessing?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be worth mentioning what sponsorship includes?

Also, add a measurement in cm or mm to your board stats. I get the surfing references, but there's being different and then there's just being annoying. Every other manufacturer uses metric, and that's what people use to compare between boards.

How do you make your boards? You have one profile with 3 different tip designs and varying amounts of carbon, I'm guessing?
Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback!

The cm measurements are included in the size chart for reference, but I get it ;).

Our boards feature a new patent-pending uni-body base design with different components for the core/fiberglass. Yes, it's our rocker hybrid profile to start, we are introducing new profiles in our 2017 collection. If you'd like to demo a board next time you are in California, you can hit up our showroom.

Sponsorship includes a snowboard and some other bonuses based on skill/input level. If you'd like more info you can PM me.

:)

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Woah :facepalm2: My bad, I still need my morning coffee. I actually got out a calculator to convert the inches to cm for running length and waist width! :embarrased1:

No where near good enough to sponsor or close enough to demo. Like I said, still need my morning coffee down here in NZ.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's early there, get that coffee!

Our Hula board was done by an awesome NZ artist, Erika Pearce-check her out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts