Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody - I'm a rep for SteezyWraps and I'm so stoked that we're now a sponsoring vendor of SB Forum.

We're a custom & pre-designed snowboard decal/wraps company based out of Rochester, NY.

STEEZY WRAPS are an inexpensive way to trick out your snowboard with the latest designs without having to fork over hundreds of dollars.

Want to design your own snowboard graphic?
We are all about creating custom snowboard wraps! Just contact us here. You can also check us out on Facebook!

We're currently hosting a Spring Sale, where EVERYTHING is 20% off!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
typical price point?
Right now, with our sale, almost all of the designs top out at $55.99 (Our Material wraps run a little bit higher). That's the pricing for our largest size offered, so if your board is a little smaller, it'll cost even less.

We also do custom design orders, if you're looking for something like that, you can shoot a message to us through this link with more info on what you'd like to have made for you and we'll get right back to you to talk about it!

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
So what would a custom design cost for a 130cm board...?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So what would a custom design cost for a 130cm board...?
They can price it much better for you if you talk to customer service through this link.

I'll be getting the custom order pricing shortly, once they add it to the site.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We now have a specific contact form to submit ideas and requests for custom wraps.

You can find it here

Thanks to the people who have already reached out with some great custom wrap designs!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just got word from our web guy that a bunch of new designs are now live- featuring camo prints and woodgrain designs- as well as some stencil looks that we would even be able to customize for ya!

Click here to see the newest wraps!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts