Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been up in nearly 2 weeks because of the lack of snow and reports of bulletproof ice everywhere. I'm getting really antsy, so I was thinking of taking the gf up to Stevens this Saturday. She's ok, but still falls more than I'd like to see. For those of you that have been up there lately, would it be a bad idea to take her up there? I'm just worried she might get hurt...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,106 Posts
I'd go Sunday instead if you can..Saturday is going to be the last day of the warming spell, with snow Saturday night for us here in the PNW. Saturday will probably be the worst day in the last few weeks because its going to all be freezing up now that the freezing level is dropping.

I highly recommend this site
Stevens Pass 6 Day Snow Forecast for 1781 m (c) Snow-Forecast.com - Snow-Forecast.com

I started using it for Meadows last season and its always been accurate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. I've just been using RideWashington.com and OnTheSnow.com which don't have predictions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,168 Posts
I wish I were there. Steven's Pass was my first PNW riding experience and I loved it. I rode till I threw up. Hope you guys have a great time and great conditions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, after accurately explaining the conditions to her, I left the decision up to the old lady. Not too shocking, but she opted out...lol. I need some snow before I go crazy!!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top