Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Appreciate the info! Trying to decide if the hubs and I will get weekday pass again or try to get up there Wed nights for the locals (Monroe to Wenatchee zip code) discount.

Noticed Mission Ridge had a great year, they will be open daily for the "prime" part of season and plan to replace Chair 2.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do yourselves a favor and get one, it only takes four days to pay for itself, let’s just say that over the last 20+ yrs I’ve ridden far more free days then paid.

I called them today and asked what the date cutoff date was before the prices go up, he said they didn’t have that date set yet and he was surprised that I even knew of the Select Pass because they hadn’t even advertised it yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
True, and offers more flexibility for the non-peak days (which are all days starting tomorrow I think). Dare I go on a weekend! Might for some spring slush. ha. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, when is the earliest that you can get a season pass? I would like to get the most days out of mine when I buy it.

Thanks,

·
Registered
83 Posts
Midweek is the only time to go at Stevens and Crystal (I live right between both of them), weekends aren't even an option anymore due to the number of people going on weekends.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Wiseguy I bought my 20/21 pass yesterday, but once again they’re making buying difficult. Yesterday I got an email from Stevens Pass/Vail resorts stating that the 20/21 passes are now on sale, so instead of dealing with messed up website I figured I’d call and make the purchase over the phone. I called Stevens and it transferred me to Vail, I mentioned that I wanted to purchase the Midweek only pass and I wasn’t sure what they were calling this year, but I thought it was the Select Pass for $429 which it was, so she took my information and tried to click purchase but it said “Not Available”, I wasn’t sure what she did to make it available but she sold me the Pass with tax for $466.89. I text my buddies to let them know which pass it was and the cost, but one of them replied stating that it said “Not Available” ? Not sure why especially when I got an email reminding me of the pass sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts