Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Appreciate the info! Trying to decide if the hubs and I will get weekday pass again or try to get up there Wed nights for the locals (Monroe to Wenatchee zip code) discount.

Noticed Mission Ridge had a great year, they will be open daily for the "prime" part of season and plan to replace Chair 2.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do yourselves a favor and get one, it only takes four days to pay for itself, let’s just say that over the last 20+ yrs I’ve ridden far more free days then paid.

I called them today and asked what the date cutoff date was before the prices go up, he said they didn’t have that date set yet and he was surprised that I even knew of the Select Pass because they hadn’t even advertised it yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
True, and offers more flexibility for the non-peak days (which are all days starting tomorrow I think). Dare I go on a weekend! Might for some spring slush. ha. :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Wiseguy I bought my 20/21 pass yesterday, but once again they’re making buying difficult. Yesterday I got an email from Stevens Pass/Vail resorts stating that the 20/21 passes are now on sale, so instead of dealing with messed up website I figured I’d call and make the purchase over the phone. I called Stevens and it transferred me to Vail, I mentioned that I wanted to purchase the Midweek only pass and I wasn’t sure what they were calling this year, but I thought it was the Select Pass for $429 which it was, so she took my information and tried to click purchase but it said “Not Available”, I wasn’t sure what she did to make it available but she sold me the Pass with tax for $466.89. I text my buddies to let them know which pass it was and the cost, but one of them replied stating that it said “Not Available” ? Not sure why especially when I got an email reminding me of the pass sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.