Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you’re a midweek pass holder don’t buy the Epic Pass, they have a midweek only pass still they just aren’t advertising it and it can ONLY be bought at the mountain for $389

·
Registered
9 Posts
Appreciate the info! Trying to decide if the hubs and I will get weekday pass again or try to get up there Wed nights for the locals (Monroe to Wenatchee zip code) discount.

Noticed Mission Ridge had a great year, they will be open daily for the "prime" part of season and plan to replace Chair 2.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do yourselves a favor and get one, it only takes four days to pay for itself, let’s just say that over the last 20+ yrs I’ve ridden far more free days then paid.

I called them today and asked what the date cutoff date was before the prices go up, he said they didn’t have that date set yet and he was surprised that I even knew of the Select Pass because they hadn’t even advertised it yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
True, and offers more flexibility for the non-peak days (which are all days starting tomorrow I think). Dare I go on a weekend! Might for some spring slush. ha. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts