Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Can't speak for everybody, but my LBS has AWESOME die cut vinyls. They custom print their own in house so there's all sorts of great stuff in there and it changes week-to-week as they run out of stock. One time I go in and there's Star Wars, tv show characters, a few big brands, their shop and the next time it's completely different. So I usually pick mine up there. They run about $3-5 each

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't speak for everybody, but my LBS has AWESOME die cut vinyls. They custom print their own in house so there's all sorts of great stuff in there and it changes week-to-week as they run out of stock. One time I go in and there's Star Wars, tv show characters, a few big brands, their shop and the next time it's completely different. So I usually pick mine up there. They run about $3-5 each
website? where is this located?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Most companies will send you stickers for free if you send them an envelope with postage paid for them to send the stickers back.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
the only thing i bought this year that came with a sticker were my union bindings :/
I like that Union includes stickers with purchase of their bindings.

It's a smart move and other companies should do the same. The cost and effort to do so is worth the (essentially free/paid by consumer via product purchase) advertising they'd get in return.

Besides. Who doesn't love stickers/decals/dies-cuts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like that Union includes stickers with purchase of their bindings.

It's a smart move and other companies should do the same. The cost and effort to do so is worth the (essentially free/paid by consumer via product purchase) advertising they'd get in return.

Besides. Who doesn't love stickers/decals/dies-cuts.
i agree! free advertisement paid by customer, seems like it would be a no brainer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts