Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with this company? Just saw the Stoic Welder coat and it looks pretty impressive with great stats even.

Curious if anyone can vouch for the quality of Stoic.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
yea, its basically backcountry's gear. I bought last years eVent jacket at a discounted price on SAC, and I am highly impressed!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I just bought a Welder Hi jacket last week and it's awesome! It definitely has an athletic cut, so if you have child-bearing hips it might not fit so well. I took it up to the mountain yesterday and the jacket was very warm and breathable. We had dry, sunny weather so I can't comment on the water-resistance.

FYI, it's on sale at Backcountry but it's been showing up at Steep and Cheap too (sizes M and L), at an even lower price.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Basically they gave a brand name to the already sold Backcountry gear. So if you bought Backcountry branded welder jacket etc it's made the same as what is now called Stoic. If anyone buys any Stoic gear make sure to use the coupon below that they posted on Facebook.

"Stoic - interested in trying out some Stoic gear? 30% off coupon code until Dec 6th, 4KZ-1-G3JU6, at backcountry.com. would love to hear from you, what you think of the product"

I think the Stoic Bombshell looks badass!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts