Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been desperately looking for a new xbox360 game and wanted to know if anyone has bought Stoked:Big Air Edition, and would you recommend buying it?

Thanks,

-Armedviper81

·
Registered
90 Posts

I still don't think any snowboard game compares to Amped 2 for xbox. I still play it on my 360 once in a while.

Stoked Big Air? racing? seriously? its like a more realistic SSX. Graphics are decent, but it gets boring way to fast.

To bad XSN sports had to disappear when it did.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Here is a way to get a copy of Amped 2 for Xbox, and make it compatible for XBOX 360:

Copies of Amped 2 on Ebay Canada:

New and used amped 2, Video Games, DVDs Movies on eBay.ca

How to make it compatible:

Xbox.com | Backward Compatibility - How To Get Original Xbox Game Support for Xbox 360

Here is a general Microsoft Website for the game:

Xbox.com | UK,games,sports,amped2 - Amped 2

To make it compatible, it is easy as downloading the information from that site above, and burning it onto a DVD or CD, then putting it into your XBOX 360 and letting the update complete itself. Then your good to go and can play these following XBOX games on your XBOX 360:

Xbox.com | Backward Compatibility - Xbox.com: Official Xbox 360 UK | Backwards Compatible Games List

Lots of good games were on the original XBOX, Amped 2 is a great example.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I can't find this game anywhere, I'd rather buy it from a store instead of off the internet but I can't find a single place that's even heard of this thing not to mention carrying it. Is this a Canada thing, is anyone else having a problem as well?

·
Registered
90 Posts

You might be able to find it at EB games in Canada in the used Xbox games section. The game Amped 2 is from 2003, so its harder to find.

I would just order it off ebay though, probably get it much cheaper.

- Unless your talking about Stoked Big Air, it is new, and finding it in Canada will be harder, if not impossible. I found the original Stoked at a Walmart in august, maybe check there?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts