Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I had a snowboard stolen a Copper Mountain on Saturday morning, just trying to get the word out to get it back. LibTech Skunk Apes HP 161, with Black/Yellow Union Factory Bindings.

Reward offered for info leading to me getting my board back, bigger reward offered leading to me getting to kick the shit out of the SOB who stole it:finger1::finger1:

This is a pretty distinguishable board/binding combo. I'm keeping an eye on Craigslist and eBay, but it could still end up at some pawn shop somewhere, or a used sports store, or god forbid the dumbass who stole it decides to ride it..

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sorry to hear this man. FWIW I had a board stolen and it was FOUND and returned to me...6 months later. Don't hold your breath but good karma does come.

I'm sure you know this already but with USASA Nationals going on all weekend, I'm sure Copper was swamped with people. Who knows? Maybe an athlete picked it up by mistake. Plenty of older athletes/bigger athletes who are probably riding larger boards such as yours.

Make sure to report it to BOTH the mountain AND the local police department. Get documentation for both.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts