Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm from Tennessee but I have been working in Rochester Hills for the past few months. I have nothing to do after work so I bought a snowboard just to have something to do after work. Today I was in the bar for around ten minutes at MT Holly and when I came back out my board was no longer there. After talking to Mt Holly management aperantly 4 other people had their board's stolen too. All of the employees there were more concerned than I was about our boards being stolen and was very helpful. So if anyone sees a lime green fourm board with a monster sticker in the middle please let me or Mt Holly know. The board is very easy to recognize because the is all lime green on the top with a blue forum sticker at the tip. I will try to post a picture of it, any help would be highly appreciated and will give someone $200 if I can get my board back and figure out who has the other four boards.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, I've been looking all over Craigslist and ebay. I'm going to call a couple pawn shops this afternoon.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,165 Posts
Thanks man, I've been looking all over Craigslist and ebay. I'm going to call a couple pawn shops this afternoon.
Still waiting to see you post this up in the MI regional sub-forum.

Here!

That will at least allow a bunch of local guys who regularly ride SE MI to be familiarized with your situation. That's a lot of local eyes out there who might just spot this thieving douchebag riding it and notify the authorities! (…if you have a serial #, Might want to post that too!)

It's certainly worth a try. :dunno:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As soon as I go on lunch I'll post it up on there. I honestly dididn't know snowboards had a serial number and I have no paperwork because I bought it off Craigslist. The top was painted green by a body shop so i couldnt see any numbers on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts