Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i noticed a small bump on both the base and the topsheet of my Burton Malolo, at the same spot. It isn't easily visible by eye, but it can be felt by running my hand along the board. The board is used 3 times, but i can't think of how it could have happened while riding, i am not sure if it was there from when it was new, i think i would have noticed earlier. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, i was just wondering what it might be and how it could have happened. Here are a couple of photos of that spot:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the topsheet photo, the black bit is the channel insert, so The bump is at least 4 inches away of the nearest screw.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Have you looked if other boards have similar bumps? I know my boards have bumps here and there for where they put carbon stringers, rods, dampeners, etc

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I haven't had the chance to look at any other boards yet. I have had the board for a few months before i use it though and i am usually picky with things like that, so i can't imagine it has been like that since i bought it and i haven't noticed. Thanks for your help though :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts