Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another 3 weeks of sun down here in Tahoe, but tomorrow kirkwood opens the backside, and I'm sure to find plenty of wind blown here and there...time for some carves with that A-Frame, moved angles up to 18 - 12. Should be a good day waiting for the next storm and before the sun melts the whole 3 feet we have. Barely.

·
Registered
104 Posts
3 weeks?! AH.. accuweather is showing snow on feb 9th, but then again they're always wrong. Crossing my fingers for more snow. I didn't make it to this last storm we had, so I'll have to wait for the next to get my first day of the season :(

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 weeks?! AH.. accuweather is showing snow on feb 9th, but then again they're always wrong. Crossing my fingers for more snow. I didn't make it to this last storm we had, so I'll have to wait for the next to get my first day of the season :(
Was one typical example of " Sierra Cement" Frozen glass with 3 cm of shaved ice on top. It got better during the day and never turned to slush. Very technical snow..I saw many many falls...some bad ones. Even fell off the lift myself...some of them were 50 degrees slopes of pure ice off the chair. It can only get better than this...at least I got to see the back side again. Gorgeous bluebird day.

Here are some related products that Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums members are talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts