Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a setup for real playful time on the snow(jibbing, buttering, rails, kickers, ect.). I recently bought the Burton Me Nug 142 and have to buy new bindings as my other 2 boards use the 4X4 mounting system and the nug requires channels. I ride a 151 Saloman Sanchez board with Saloman Classic bindings for most everything. Been looking at union's and Burton EST's, didn't know if there were other Channel bindings out there. Recommendations?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I just bought the Salomon Hologram bindings. Have been riding my summer park I built a few years back. They truly are the comfortable bindings I have ever used.

·
Banned
257 Posts
contact pro

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
I was just talking to my friend (an avid park rider) who has had the last two models ('12 and '13) Burton Malavitas. He is a stickler with ankle straps, and he claimed the '13 vitas changed the ankle strap and were much less comfortable/padded than the '12 ones. So much so, he sold the '13s and went back to riding the '12s.

Just food for thought.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Just an FYI with the burton, you're not restricted to only the EST bindings. The reflex line and most other manufactureres have conversion discs available for the channel system. I just picked up some genesis bindings for my nug

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
Just an FYI with the burton, you're not restricted to only the EST bindings. The reflex line and most other manufactureres have conversion discs available for the channel system. I just picked up some genesis bindings for my nug
That. Pretty much all current bindings will work on Burton channel boards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts