Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 720 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is this little store near my house that sells all kinds of cartoon stuff. They had a Punisher mask in the window the other day. I almost always rock a face mask when on the trails. Hence, I thought this would make for some end of the season fun/kookiness at the local mountain. Below are few pics from the lodge. I got some of the best looks from skiier mom's and their little kids. :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
I don't know about fun but kooky is getting close.

N

·
0 Posts
yeah, i imagine the eye coverings would restrict you a bit. looks kinda cool though.

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i imagine the eye coverings would restrict...
It actuall wasn't nearly as bad as you'd think. I ain't going down no hill blinded by anti-fashion ;)

·
BoardTard Xtrordinair
1,476 Posts
I would just cut holes in the eyes and a hole in the mouth big enough for a bottle of goldschlager :D I would rather have a misfits mask though....

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would rather have a misfits mask though....
I am surprised they aren't already in like every corner store. Anyone who thinks Burton has sold-out hasn't looked at the Misfits bid'ness model to closely. I can't believe the extent to which the Misfits are now "branding" themselves. While driving to the mountain yesterday, I stopped for gas at a Mobil station in some hick-town in MA. As I was walking out the door, I notice "Misfit ashtrays." It was like a glass ash tray with the skull on it.

WTF?! "Punk" rock bands should not have their warez up for mass market a fucking corporate GAS STATION in the middle of no where!!!

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think id go for just a sweet bandana anyday lol its more my style hahaha:p
FYI, you can edit posts, so you don't have post the same thing twice with just a "hahahah" added in the second one. ;)

C

·
0 Posts
loooool mpd is GOOD TO GO hahahha look at him he's wrapped up head to toe i bet lol

F

·
0 Posts
The Bandana Thread

i was searching for somthing to prevent that my face freezes off,
any advice?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Under Armor Hood -- absolute perfection to save your face.

Full hood keeps your face, neck, ears and head warm.

Open hood keeps your neck, ears and head warm.

Face mask keeps your neck and face warm.

The hood can be turned into any of those options and it's fully breatheable. Highly recommended.

Linky to one Here

F

·
0 Posts
thats a ninja outfit man :D
i just want to protect my mouth so
that i am able to speak when i reach the botom of the mountain
ps: does anyone wears the burton banditos scarf ???

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I use a neoprene face mask, it covers the nose perfectly, yet still allows you to breath and it won't get all iced up and stiff like a bandana will. I like it because when it gets warmer during the day I can fold it down and use as just a neck guard to keep any drafts out.

F

·
0 Posts
I use a neoprene face mask, it covers the nose perfectly, yet still allows you to breath and it won't get all iced up and stiff like a bandana will. I like it because when it gets warmer during the day I can fold it down and use as just a neck guard to keep any drafts out.
ain't those face masks more expensive?

1 - 20 of 720 Posts