Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I have been seeing a lot of students at Western University reppin UNITYSUIT Onesies on campus. Then when we went to Whistler we notice a lot of people wearing the same onesies as their outerwear...

I did some research and it seems like onesies are huge in Europe and are making a comeback. Hasn't really hit North America yet but once it does it will probably be huge. What do you guys think should I rep one?

WWW.UNITYSUIT.COM

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Recently I have been seeing a lot of students at Western University reppin UNITYSUIT Onesies on campus. Then when we went to Whistler we notice a lot of people wearing the same onesies as their outerwear...

I did some research and it seems like onesies are huge in Europe and are making a comeback. Hasn't really hit North America yet but once it does it will probably be huge. What do you guys think should I rep one?
You are a liar.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
jumpsuits for women actually are about to make a comeback here in the US, if in newyork or LA you may see them now, don't ask me how i know these things

·
Registered
334 Posts
If this catches on, I'm rockin my 70s artic cat snow suit and my 80s purple one piece again. I don't care if it embarrasses my kids and wife :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts