Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

201 - 220 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I saw it too late to tell you to go ahead and come up to Baker & join @wrath in his "chomps wrecking crew!" :lol: ;)

I'll keep you in mind my next trip!! (...you can help wrath carry my limp body after!) :laugh: ;)
I think you guys would have been carrying my limp body out too lol. There's no way I would have been able to keep up on those runs.

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
I think you guys would have been carrying my limp body out too lol. There's no way I would have been able to keep up on those runs.
Oh ya would have done just fine....its not about keeping up...its about seeing the light :hairy: surviving and thriving. Round up a car load and come up (get the bryanS dude)...maybe for the Baker easter egg hunt. I'd be glad to show ya around...I didn't kill Chomps...infact was quite merciful. Or perhaps even @Varza (has been doing alot of 3-day weekends).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Oh ya would have done just fine....its not about keeping up...its about seeing the light :hairy: surviving and thriving. Round up a car load and come up (get the bryanS dude)...maybe for the Baker easter egg hunt. I'd be glad to show ya around...I didn't kill Chomps...infact was quite merciful. Or perhaps even @Varza (has been doing alot of 3-day weekends).

Sounds good. Looks like the Easter egg hunt is Saturday the 15th though so that might not work. I work Saturdays unless I can get someone else to agree to cover it.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,229 Posts
Anyone from Seattle aiming to ride Stevens Pass or Crystal Mountsin tomorrow?

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Anyone from Seattle aiming to ride Stevens Pass or Crystal Mountsin tomorrow?
Did you get any powder yet? Tomorrow should be all time summit bluebird powder day. Only a Six hour drive.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,229 Posts
Since I heard of warm temps at Stevens we'll head to CM tomorrow.

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
A locals edit for the film festival at Meadows. It really was an unbelievable season. SO MUCH POW

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
today was pretty great. Glad It is my weekend to be home. Had some great snow and sun.... Ran into @ridinbend and got to meet @Triple8Sol all though it was later in the day and we had to bail quickly.... I will have another video later if anyone wants some late season powder stoke... :nerd:

the kid and me
ajasonmat.jpg

big 3 on a windlip
ajasonmat2.jpg

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
today was pretty great. Glad It is my weekend to be home. Had some great snow and sun.... Ran into @ridinbend and got to meet @Triple8Sol all though it was later in the day and we had to bail quickly.... I will have another video later if anyone wants some late season powder stoke... :nerd:
Great meeting you finally! Jr. is badass and lucky to have a pops that supports the shred addiction!

Conditions were so awesome for the end of April. In talks with the crew now about trying to squeeze in another trip in May...

Here's a pic from Summit:

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm so jealous. I wish Alpental would get a layer of new snow so I could get one more day in before the end of this year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 244 Posts