Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

221 - 240 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm so jealous. I wish Alpental would get a layer of new snow so I could get one more day in before the end of this year.
Alpental was actually pretty fun today in my opinion, although there were slush moguls everywhere and they were completely out of control by 2 when I called it a day.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Alpental was actually pretty fun today in my opinion, although there were slush moguls everywhere and they were completely out of control by 2 when I called it a day.
Oh really? Sounds like I didn't miss out on much but I haven't had the time/money to go back since Mid February.

I'll be up by Mt.Baker for next season though which I'm stoked about.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
696 Posts
Not many. 10-20. At least 2 of which were total busts for me since I'm the worst on ice. Those 2 days we could've found more snow at a hockey rink.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That's not too bad. I feel about the ice, it sucks but you just gotta go with it.

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
Looks winter's not done with the PNW, about a foot + potentially for next week. super bummed Meadows is close during the week, I'll just have to hit Flatline I mean Timberline instead. Can never pass up late April pow!

Reactions: chomps1211 and neni

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Looks winter's not done with the PNW, about a foot + potentially for next week. super bummed Meadows is close during the week, I'll just have to hit Flatline I mean Timberline instead. Can never pass up late April pow!
Theres about 25 cars in the parking lot at bachelor and 6" of overnight powder.... guess everyone else has given up.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,443 Posts
Theres about 25 cars in the parking lot at bachelor and 6" of overnight powder.... guess everyone else has given up.
Yeah, its good. Face shots at will.... :x

View attachment 123642

View attachment 123650
….it's getting harder & harder not to be a "Hater!!" :blink:

;) >:)

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Dammit, we just missed the storm!! Still had a blast, demo'd a bunch of Snoplanks ripped with a couple of the their team riders, and picked up a nice tan lol.

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,443 Posts
Today was horrible, over a foot of fresh, with more snow falling later in the day
...bout time you had a horrible day! :rolleyes: ;) :laugh:

>:)

Reactions: Rogue

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
Dropping into a foot of fresh April 25, still snowing, but I had to be an adult today...Meadows closed since Sunday, couple of untracked feet on the ground...should be super sick Friday before work!!! #endlesswinter

[/url]Day36Tline by Shred Monster, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
What will we do next year if its just average? :crying: We are ruined now. :|

:grin:

What a great year, I thought last season was good and then we get this season..

Dropping into a foot of fresh April 25, still snowing, but I had to be an adult today...Meadows closed since Sunday, couple of untracked feet on the ground...should be super sick Friday before work!!! #endlesswinter

[/url]Day36Tline by Shred Monster, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
What will we do next year if its just average? :crying: We are ruined now. :|

:grin:

What a great year, I thought last season was good and then we get this season..
Hahahaha I swore I would never become a snow snob and that I would ride anything, just to be up on the mountain. WRONG! I am completely ruined as you say!!!!! I guess next season I might have less time to shred because of grad school, but I thought that would be true this season too so....>:)

·
Registered
8,160 Posts
Hahahaha I swore I would never become a snow snob and that I would ride anything, just to be up on the mountain. WRONG! I am completely ruined as you say!!!!! I guess next season I might have less time to shred because of grad school, but I thought that would be true this season too so....>:)
So how is grad school going...where are the selfies of you in the lab, library stacks and powered by caffeine :hairy:

·
Registered
638 Posts
For the Oregon folks. I'm just trying to figure out prices for diff places for next season, with Bachy at the top of my list for me and our crew. I've never been to Oregon, is there an airport at Bend or would have to fly to Portland?

And lastly, when is the estimated closing date for Bachelor this season anyway? Just was on the site, couldn't find anything saying it. All I read was something about the conditions being so good/epic season lol :crying:

·
Shred Monster
1,192 Posts
hahaha @wrathfuldeity I'm killing it in grad school actually!!! I have plenty of pics with my cat laying all over my books while I'm studying etc lol

Timberline Lodge just broke 600"...today was good, not epic, but very good to be shredding fresh snow end of April with a super deep snow pack!

221 - 240 of 244 Posts