Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Live every day like its your last with no regrets, cause you never know when your number is up.

·
Registered
12,613 Posts
I've gathered two things from this about Russia and its drivers. 1 they don't understand cross traffic. 2. Pedestrians there are suicidal.

Seriously is Russia where the idea for GTA came from?

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
I've gathered two things from this about Russia and its drivers. 1 they don't understand cross traffic. 2. Pedestrians there are suicidal.

Seriously is Russia where the idea for GTA came from?
:rofl:

no freaking kidding!

that place is nuts!!!

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,460 Posts
F-U-U-U-U-U-U-K!!!! Remind me NEVER to go to Russia!!!! Damn! :blink:

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,460 Posts
F-U-U-U-U-U-U-K!!!! Remind me NEVER to go to Russia!!!! Damn! :blink:
DAMMIT!!! I've been so busy with the Trolls, I lost track of my post count and this last one was my 1000th! :huh:

...I was hoping to have sumpthin' more profound to say when I hit the 1K mark than just...
F-U-U-U-U-K! LOL :dunno: :laugh: (....LOL! and misspelled it at that!!!!) :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
The one guy where the semi went around and you don't even see the pedestrian till the end. When I saw that one I thought it was a suicide. Still trying to figure out how the guy got where he did and how the hell that driver missed him. That truck bent around that guy like Neo in the Matrix

·
The Swiss Miss
7,450 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Bare in mind that this is a country with a government that condones the kidnapping and torture of gay people.

·
Registered
814 Posts
The one guy where the semi went around and you don't even see the pedestrian till the end. When I saw that one I thought it was a suicide. Still trying to figure out how the guy got where he did and how the hell that driver missed him. That truck bent around that guy like Neo in the Matrix
My thoughts exactly.

I got sucked into another Russian dash cam vid a while back that's something like 15 minutes long... all absolutely ridiculous.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts