Reactions: Aztrailerhawk

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Still havent seen it, you guys need to step your adblock/antivirus game up

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,471 Posts
Except for call and text. BUT have been using it for the forum lately, from da mtn. So got the adblocker like Snowklinger said, and now it seems to be OK.
So clue me,... howzzat work? Add another app to the phone or what? :shrug:

Sorry for being an idiot,.. but never needed this kinda shit in the past with Apple products. :dunno:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Except for call and text. BUT have been using it for the forum lately, from da mtn. So got the adblocker like Snowklinger said, and now it seems to be OK.
So clue me,... howzzat work? Add another app to the phone or what?

Sorry for being an idiot,.. but never needed this kinda shit in the past with Apple products.
Yeah, bought this $2 app.

Attachments

·
The Swiss Miss
7,481 Posts
So clue me,... howzzat work? Add another app to the phone or what? :shrug:

Sorry for being an idiot,.. but never needed this kinda shit in the past with Apple products. :dunno:
Or simply get forum membership. No adds or apps then

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Sorry for being an idiot,.. but never needed this kinda shit in the past with Apple products.
and pop up adds are still here. So maybe don’t try ad blocker.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Yo Chomps, the $2 app definitely makes this site work better on my phone. I’ve had three times where I got knocked off the site since I bought it. Before, you’d get hit three times in 5 minutes.

So maybe buy it.

And I’m gonna try what Neni said on the membership dealio. If that fixes it the rest of the way, you will hear.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts