Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo fellas'

I was just wondering if any of you guys have ridden the lobster park board? I am asking this cause i have the option to buy a 2014 one for $250 in Australia, which is ridiculous. Thanks

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yes, I love it. However that is pretty arbitrary. What are you looking for in a board? Do you like TBT?

I am a big TBT fan, others hate it.
The board is pretty soft but not a noodle, I did some 20+ foot kickers on it and felt fine landing and jibs are fine on it.

There is pretty much nothing about the board I am not satisfied with, my only complaint is I wanted the limited edition top sheet that was sold out in my size at the time :p

·
Registered
451 Posts
yeah - if you're looking for a park board, it's fucking amazing. i have one and i love it... in and out of the park...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im looking for a board for shedding all around the park, hitting all the features. I don't want to be limited to just jibs or just kickers. Im also new to TBT as i have been riding a forum destroyer.

What bindings have you paired yours up with?

·
Registered
919 Posts
It's what you are looking for then. I have switchback bindings on mine.
Word of warning though some people HATE TbT.

I demoed a tbt board for two hours and fell in love. It isa different feel but to me it just feels right.

Having said all of that the TBT on the parkbaord is not extreme it has a very mellow version so it is far less of a risk then an Evil Twin or Lobster freestyle.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Great for jibbing and park runs, but no edge hold specially on ice and pretty awkward for any high speed carving. Feels washy at high speeds and doesn't like flat terrain but super nimble.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts