Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking into impact shorts since I've been learning park stuff lately, and falling on boxes / ice is painful. Has anyone used these Crash Pads 2500 Padded Shorts: Best Selling Padded Shorts from Crash Pads. Crash Pad 2500s?

They seem pretty good, but I wanted to hear what other people say...

I'm thinking I might need bigger pants if I start wearing impact shorts, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
I've haven't seen those. They look nice from the pics. Good padding in some areas over kill in other. I like that they pads are sewn in. I wonder if they have a hard plastic piece in addition to the padding.

Why do vendors try to hide their code, arrghhh it's not that hard to still steal the pic. Hell were trying to possibly promote their product

Looks like you should be the forums beta tester and try these with pics and a good review. I like my Azzpadz and Skeletools but I can see that these might be good as well.

I didn't need to up-size my snow pants for either of my crash pads, if that is helpful to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.