Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm about to purchase a new board.. but stuck between 3 different ones.
I ride mainly park (about 75% of the time)..
Stuck between either the Never Summer Evo, Lib Tech Skate Banana, and the Capita Horrorscope. Mainly for jibbing, rails, and kickers.
Any opinions are greatly appreciated about any of them! Also other recommendations will be considered!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Haven't ridden any of them personally but from what I've heard about them I'd say that the Evo will have the best build quality/warranty. It will be a little bit stiffer than most jib boards so it will still perform well around the mountain also. The Skate Banana will be a little bit stiffer than a jib board as well but it will have a rocker profile (as opposed to the Evo which is a hybrid) so it will butter well. The magnetraction will be nice to have if you ride in icy conditions frequently too. I'd say the Horrorscope would be the best "jib" board out of the three. It will have the most flex and be the most playful. It should handle jumps pretty well also. Won't be quite as good around the rest of the mountain but should still be fine on most runs if you're not crazy about speed.

Others, feel free to correct me since I don't have personal experience with these boards and am going more off their reputation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts