Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is the proper place to ask about damaged snowboards, but I'll take my chances.
My snowboard is chipped at the front end (pictures) and was wondering if it is serious.
Sorry if the picture seems unclear, but it's the best I could do.
It seems to chip deeper each time I ride in the park.
Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I just bought this board and I don't want it to have a short life expectancy! :(
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
that looks like a sb to me and lib makes their boards with "sanwich tech" most companies do these days, i guess its cheaper?:dunno: anyway im no expert with snowboard repair but i can tell you that it will definetly get bigger with just the strain of normal riding. Id suggest taking it to a shop to get it fixed or see if libtech can do it...

sorry i cant tell you how to fix it yourself if thats what you mean. epoxy? lol idk

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
This is why fully wrapped edges are superior to non fully wrapped edges.... GNU is retarded for not fully wrapping edges as far as I'm concerned

I'm not sure what the link above my post is telling you what to do but basically all you can do is kinda spread everything open a tiny bit and get some clear epoxy squished into all of the folds and use two pieces of plastic or whatever, and clamp it together to dry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts