Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fashion wise...What do you guys think looks steeziest because you are going to be one or the other I believe??? Unless you do both styles on accident sometimes than it doesn't matter.

I have tried both ways and find I always go to "NOT" covering the highback with my pants.

When I cover my highback with my pants...I sometimes feel like the pants "might" get caught on a box or in the snow on a hard heel side turn. On hard toe side turns I sometimes can feel the pants pulling/lifting on the heel cup. Don't like those feelings so I always end up not covering the highback.

Just ranting and seeing what people prefer. I know it doesn't matter but just seeing what people prefer and end up doing fashion wise and if they think it makes them look/feel more steezy.

Thanks.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I have absolutely no idea what I go. I think they are probably both partially covered because I just strap in and dont pay attention.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
There was a thread about this somewhere... I ride with pants inside the hiback for the reasons you mentioned in your post.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I actually "think about this shit". I show my highback off since my bindings are sick as fuck and I just feel better about riding east coast trees/brush and not having my pants get snagged. Tho it has never happened.

·
Registered
307 Posts
In all fairness I thought this was the totetwotechs guy so I was a little harsh.

Don't worry about shit like this man. Snowboarding should be about snowboarding not about what you're wearing or how you're wearing it. No one gives a shit, and if they do then fuck them anyways. Fashion has no place in the snowboard world, it's irrelevant. Just shred!

·
Registered
248 Posts
in all fairness i thought this was the totetwotechs guy so i was a little harsh.

Don't worry about shit like this man. Snowboarding should be about snowboarding not about what you're wearing or how you're wearing it. No one gives a shit, and if they do then fuck them anyways. Fashion has no place in the snowboard world, it's irrelevant. Just shred!
Exactly... I'm sorry I was harsh but I didn't get the memo it was EMO day!!!

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
There was a thread about this somewhere... I ride with pants inside the hiback for the reasons you mentioned in your post.
And I've since switched, so I'll weigh in again.

I'm ocd about every inch of my gear, so u guys wondering who thinks about it? we do.

I used to rock pants on the outside but for some reason now I hate it and think its a terrible idea and I always put them inside the highback. Trying to take your foot out when everything is unstrapped only to have your pantleg yanking on the highback is annoying too, maybe my main reason for the switch ....come to think of it.....

1 - 20 of 54 Posts