Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

5181 - 5188 of 5188 Posts

·
The Swiss Miss
7,134 Posts
It's fucking -30C here so -22F and no relief in sight until Sunday. Sucks donkey ass.
Oh shut up!!! Be thankful for your minus degrees!
It were freaking +11°C over here yesterday!!!!! No precipitation, not one single fucking snowflake since december 27th, just endless sunshine! In the garden, fennel is growing high and the thing on the pic is found! In mid January!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh shut up!!! Be thankful for your minus degrees!
It were freaking +11°C over here yesterday!!!!! No precipitation, not one single fucking snowflake since december 27th, just endless sunshine! In the garden, fennel is growing high and the thing on the pic is found! In mid January!!!
Lol, colder than -15C I don't ride unless there's substantial fresh pow! It's supposed to be fun not survival haha

·
Registered
355 Posts
Lol, colder than -15C I don't ride unless there's substantial fresh pow! It's supposed to be fun not survival haha
Wear extra layers! I ride until I can't get one run in without my goggles icing over. Learned that is a problem last year around -30 F. To be honest though, wouldn't have braved that if the snow hadn't been epic.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
That's like...4 months of the season here.

As long as the lifts are spinning and I've got a day off, I'm riding. You just need better layers, I was toasty at -30.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's like...4 months of the season here.

As long as the lifts are spinning and I've got a day off, I'm riding. You just need better layers, I was toasty at -30.
Eh, to each their own. Layered or not I personally find no enjoyment in those temps unless there's a fresh dump and even then most likely wouldn't hit it past -20.

5181 - 5188 of 5188 Posts