Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2314 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Saw this on another forum. It was a sticky of good stuff. I'll start.)

...the new comments coming out from McCain aids about Palin during the 2008 election. Hilarious.

·
Forum Mayor
1,013 Posts
That the weather man said we have back to back storms lining up for next week and I have Friday-Monday off.....oh and the fact I will be at the Dew Tour Friday-Sunday......My loves totally out did my hates....life is good!

B

·
0 Posts
That the weather man said we have back to back storms lining up for next week and I have Friday-Monday off.....oh and the fact I will be at the Dew Tour Friday-Sunday......My loves totally out did my hates....life is good!
is the tour televised this weekend? do you know what channel?:dunno:

·
Forum Mayor
1,013 Posts
is the tour televised this weekend? do you know what channel?:dunno:

The Winter Dew Tour is broadcast live on NBC Sports with additional competition and lifestyle broadcasts on MTV, MTV2 and USA. The Winter Dew Tour is also distributed on Fuel TV, Universal HD, Rush HD, and internationally on Eurosport, Fox Australia, Extreme Channel and Allarco superchannel.

·
Registered
115 Posts
It's not just today ... but the next few days. Im so excited that I rly have to vent haha

okay ...
today: getting my hair done LOL (just to put something to be excited about today)

tomorrow: packing

friday: plane back to the US

Saturday: snowboarding

Sunday: snowboarding

Im so excited to get back because we have had NO SNOW since I got back so my board has been sitting in my room so I can look at it every morning hoping for some snow ... it got depressing LOL ... but now all this can come to an end and I can finally get some riding time. I also miss my friends <3

wednesday: rusko in columbus

friday + saturday - washington DC for some nice clubbing and some casual snowboarding around DC.

Can you say good ass week?????????? OMG :p

·
Registered
115 Posts
sorry, had to lol. :cheeky4:

where you heading?
I have no idea ... my friend lives in DC and we don't wanna go all day cuz he has to DJ at Lima on saturday but just something to do during the day, dont wanna go to the club all tired LOL ... thats why I said casual haha :p

oh and today I love my new hair :p

it was light blonde 3 weeks ago. big change :p

·
Forum Mayor
1,013 Posts
I have no idea ... my friend lives in DC and we don't wanna go all day cuz he has to DJ at Lima on saturday but just something to do during the day, dont wanna go to the club all tired LOL ... thats why I said casual haha :p

oh and today I love my new hair :p

it was light blonde 3 weeks ago. big change :p
LOVE IT!!! Must be in the air I went from blondish to dark with red streaks......lol

1 - 20 of 2314 Posts