Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was able to get a pair of 2013 Burton Cartels for a $100 the problem was there was no Toe cap on the left foot

the guy mashed up screw and i drilled it out. i was able to find a toe cap online

is the hole on the strap still good. there is a few surface gouges. no full penetrating cracks

·
Registered
85 Posts
seems fine to me.
but i would send an email to burton, they should send you a replacement for free in just a few days (at least, this is what they did for me).

in the meantime, if you are overly concerned, you can set the toe cap to either of the nearest holes, if should fit just fine as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**update**

called up Burton and made up some bull$hit story that the toe cap screw snapped off when i was binding in my boot lol

woohoo they are gonna ship a new strap and toe cap. should be here in 5 - 10 business days :thumbsup:

customer service at Burton rocks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hell you should've just been honest with them, they might have sent you one for free anyways. They have pretty good customer service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah it was free..im not paying anyting

·
Registered
730 Posts
you already paid $100 bucks....125 for brand new cartels is an epic deal...karma is a beeeeyotch.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts