Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW STUFF! Switchback, Union, K2 +more!

I have a bunch of snowboarding gear I need to get rid of. Everything is in great condition and almost brand new! Everything is best offer! Prices include shipping.

Burton Nug 146. Very fun board I just don't use it as much as i should. $275 $260 SOLD!.

K2 Parkstar 152. Only used it about 6 times so its still almost brand new. $300 $275 $250 $225.

K2 Nationals size Large (8-11) Used these on the Parkstar, very little use with no signs of wear at all. $150. $130 $115 $100.

K2 Fling 138. In very good condition with plenty of life left, still looks new! $225

K2 Charms Medium (6-10) Used on the Fling, still in great condition. $100.

Union Canadiana L/XL (10-14) Used very lightly with no major scratches at all. $160 $150 $130 SOLD!

Switchback Eiki model Medium (8-11) Very cool bindings I only used them maybe 10 times. $150 $130.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually really liked them! I'm not too sure i even want to sell them because they worked out so good for me but i need to make room for new gear

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you really cant go wrong with them at all. I almost feel like the highbacks are what make them better at a kind of riding

·
Registered
393 Posts
you really cant go wrong with them at all. I almost feel like the highbacks are what make them better at a kind of riding
matt, what kind of shipping did you do for the NUG. I've got to send a board out of my own (not the NUG) and want to know what you found was the cheapest.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts