Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I'm a lifer for snowmobiling but taking my 1st SB trip to Colorado this dec. This is my snowmobiling outfit ( I ride a black/red M7). Personally I really don't care that much, but are fellow boarders going to laugh at the matching pattern?
I've considered a pair of solid blue pants that are on sale right now

Attachments

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I would rock a solid color pair of pants. But fuck what other people think. Just don't be a skier and your good to go. Lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
As long as you like it, I wouldn't worry too much. I could care less what someone else is wearing. Though rule of thumb, the more ridiculous what you're wearing the better you need to be.

·
Registered
148 Posts
lol I dealing with the same I need to get a jacket and pants but trying to somewhat color blend as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha ya no plans on skiing, I've been a skateboarder for 10yrs can't stand blades should transfer over to snow sports. I've SB before loved it just never took it up as I live in flat land South Dakota. I'm planning multiple trips to the black hills and 1 or 2 big mnt trips. Should be a good year

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
As long as you like it, I wouldn't worry too much. I could care less what someone else is wearing. Though rule of thumb, the more ridiculous what you're wearing the better you need to be.
That. If you are slaying the mountain, nobody is going be laughing at you. On the other hand if you side-slipping down the hill in AK gear like sass then better prepared for some ridicule...

·
Scorching the Slopes
2,139 Posts
Looks good to me.

Continue to ride and improve and any "noob" ridicule will go away.

Just don't get solid black anything.
People who wear solid black pants or jackets scream "I have no style or creativity".
Zzzzzzzzz...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Looks good to me.

People who wear solid black pants or jackets scream "I have no style or creativity".
Zzzzzzzzz...
:( My poor black jacket....

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Looks good to me.

People who wear solid black pants or jackets scream "I have no need for the attention of strangers!
Zzzzzzzzz...
Fixed that for ya. :giggle:

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
As long as you're not being a douchebag or dressed completely obnoxiously, I doubt anyone is gonna even notice what you're wearing. To be honest, there's enough people that dress obnoxiously that unless you're also being a douchebag, I probably still won't notice. If you like it, it keeps you warm and dry, and it's comfortable then wear it.

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Honestly I would do an internal snicker and that's it. If I were riding with you I wouldn't say shit and just ride with you.
Apparently people would have problems with my all black pants so just goes to show wear what you like because there is no pleasing everyone.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
That. If you are slaying the mountain, nobody is going be laughing at you. On the other hand if you side-slipping down the hill in AK gear like sass then better prepared for some ridicule...
Haters gonna hate, if you know you're hooked on snowboarding and money's not a big issue even if you suck get the AK stuff, it's high quality and keeps you dry, and someday you won't suck.

Back on topic I think the matching outfit is fine, looks cool.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know I've decided I shouldn't be limited to 1 pair of pants when I'm going to be vacationing to the mnt for a week. Not trying to turn into a fashion show but opinions? I'm thinking blue, the wife says white/tan and since she's always right.....

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
i would definitely go blue or tan over white, the ones you posted are nice and would go swell with your red and black plaid pattern.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Blue for sure. I don't really care that much about fashion at all, but one thing about bright colors is that they serve an actual function in that whoever you are with won't have as hard of a time picking you out of a crowd if you get split up on the hill.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts