Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think will be some of the top jib boards of this upcoming 10/11 season. Boards that are all about park that have alot of pop,flex etc...

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yeah ive been hearing alot of great stuff on the artifact!
yeah, its been a great jib board, and now for 2011 they went from bronze edges to steel edges which will be better...id def. give it a look if ur wanting a jib board...there done hitting some stores now!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Academy propaganda or rhythm. Best board I've ever ridden, hands down. A company that truly knows hot to make a propper reverse camber, non of that multi stage nonsense every other company is trying

·
Registered
54 Posts
I tend not to stray far from the Capita lineup but I am looking forward to trying out the new Jibstick from Step Child. I think the RETT feature straight from the manufacturer is a great idea and time saver for jib kids.

·
Registered
364 Posts
what constitutes a 'top' jib board in your mind? shop sales? reviews (ugh)? paid for 'good wood' type things? do you think there are bad jib boards out there? what makes them bad? just curious.

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
^mainly durability and feel. It really comes down to personal preference. Durability can't really be debated all that much, but feel is all the individual. Whether you like a boards tortional give, the way it presses, if it has a sweet spot that locks, or whether you can just press it till it topples....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts