Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've got some questions:

- I want to buy the (new) YES Basic, its specs are great, but I can't find anything about its durability.. How many seasons will it last? Does it break down easily?

-In general, which brands aren't that tough? Anyone experience with the Lamar boards for example?

- Anyone from Europe knows where I (the Netherlands) can buy the American brands without having to pay the jackpot?

Thanks,

Robert

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've got some questions:

- I want to buy the (new) YES Basic, its specs are great, but I can't find anything about its durability.. How many seasons will it last? Does it break down easily?

-In general, which brands aren't that tough? Anyone experience with the Lamar boards for example?

- Anyone from Europe knows where I (the Netherlands) can buy the American brands without having to pay the jackpot?

Thanks,

Robert
Good choice, it's what I'm about to get ;) although I'm getting the 12/13 model. I'm hoping it'll last, but I can't help you on that one!

Getting the big American brands isn't too difficult, and there are a couple of English sites that will ship to the Netherlands (for less than shipping from America) which I imagine might work. Which part of the Netherlands are you in? I'm fairly certain there are some decent sized snow shops in the Netherlands, but I might be wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good choice, it's what I'm about to get ;) although I'm getting the 12/13 model. I'm hoping it'll last, but I can't help you on that one!

Getting the big American brands isn't too difficult, and there are a couple of English sites that will ship to the Netherlands (for less than shipping from America) which I imagine might work. Which part of the Netherlands are you in? I'm fairly certain there are some decent sized snow shops in the Netherlands, but I might be wrong.
Hi Logan,

I'm from Utrecht. Do you know some stores? (Maybe best to pm me about that; as well as a few names of English websites?) The 12/13 model is available here, but I read online that they really improved it this year. Not sure if the change is really that significant, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts