Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

421 - 434 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
I have no Fing clue about it. Sometimes I upload a picture and I don't know how; many times I forget, or dont take pics at all...

Nothing to see anyways :D

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
My new phone comes next week, maybe I'll try this again when I can hold a charge for more than 30m with the gps enabled. I pretty much skipped all of last season because of that.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,309 Posts
I’m on IOS this season, and there doesn’t seem to be a button to change the photo for the session sheet.
Only if you do it the same day. You do it by starting a new session, stopping it and uploading it with the pic. Once the day is over you can’t change the pic.
If you open a session, don't you have this blue icon (bottom left), which if clicked, opens the detail stats to the session, and if you scroll down these details, at the bottom is the session pic which chan be changed?

Attachments

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,372 Posts
If you open a session, don't you have this blue icon (bottom left), which if clicked, opens the detail stats to the session, and if you scroll down these details, at the bottom is the session pic which chan be changed?
Nope! :dunno:

Attachments

·
The Swiss Miss
7,309 Posts
Nope! :dunno:
Wrong layer :) That ^ is the session sheet overview. Button is not here on that sheed, but within the session stats, a layer deeper.
Click on that overview to open the session (a map showning your runs); and on that map should be the blue button.

And well, maybe the layout and layers are completely different for IOs, dunno.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,372 Posts
That was inside the session. At least it is on the iOS version of the app!

·
The Swiss Miss
7,309 Posts
That was inside the session. At least it is on the iOS version of the app!
Bloody fruit phone app version!

Funny, cos I remember some years ago, it was vice versa. I couldn't change pics with my Android app, but it worked with the IOs app. They have fixed the Android bug since, but seem to have worsened the other one.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,372 Posts
alright everyone, hold down the excitement. I uploaded a visit. I might have put a picture but I am not sure. ok, maybe not
I thought that was you. :thumbsup:

·
The Swiss Miss
7,309 Posts
The app doesn't reliably upload sessions anymore since about a year (used on Samsung S8). All updates done.
It takes 2-5 trials to have at least 1 entry for a day, but, of course, all the recorded runs are lost. Always.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,372 Posts
The app doesn't reliably upload sessions anymore since about a year (used on Samsung S8). All updates done.
It takes 2-5 trials to have at least 1 entry for a day, but, of course, all the recorded runs are lost. Always.
Anyone else experiencing this problem?
I haven't had those issues. But then I have the US, Apple version.

I have noticed lately that your Trace entry's have been missing any runs & data. I thought it was just that they had no data on your specific Swiss resort or the particular BC runs you were hiking. 🙁🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

My guess is by the time they stopped caring about the app, they did even less about updating the Android or EU version of it. 🤷‍♂️

Im sure we'll lose most functionality as well before too long.

421 - 434 of 434 Posts