Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im not a pro but i want one of these board if they arent to advanced for me. I want to have solid landings off jumps, a quick board that can turn pretty well, and float in powder and still maneuver in ice. Which board is better for me and what are the pros and cons of each? Thanks!

·
Registered
222 Posts
You just made a thread asking about these two boards yesterday. You just posted in the other one fifteen minutes ago. Is it really necessary to have two threads essentially asking the same thing? I think not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You just made a thread asking about these two boards yesterday. You just posted in the other one fifteen minutes ago. Is it really necessary to have two threads essentially asking the same thing? I think not.
Still new to this just want a quick response

·
Registered
28 Posts
T.Rice has an H-Pop core; TRS has a Colombian Gold Core.
T.Rice has a sintered base; TRS has a extruded TNT base.

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
Plus he does not RTFF... Why do people not use the search function???

This particular comparison comes up all the the fucking time.

For instance, see my post here where I am linking to two other threads on the same question:
Please RTFF. The comparison question between the TRS and T. Rice gets asked all the time, despite the fact that they are quite different board - see here and here.

In short: If you are looking to for 'play' (and unless you have quite big feet), the TRS is better choice. In terms of size, at your weight I would not recommend going shorter than 157, unless you are just playing around in the park.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts