Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 6 years i'm buying a new board and the world changed. i mainly ride steeps & trees, when i'm not teaching my daughter to ski. I think the TRice Pro sounds like the best bet. Would love to hear your feedback. Also, looking at stiff boots, i like the boa system, any suggestions? and last, what bindings are you ridding w/ the TRice? many thanks in advance for the commentary.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have Rome Targa bindings on my T Pro.

For me, it's a great all around board. Great edge hold when I need to bite in, versatile and playful enough for all mountain riding. I demo'd and rented several boards and that was the one I liked best.

I actually got rid of a couple boards when I introduced that one into the quiver.

I have ridden it in steeps and trees, but my personal preference for that is a freeride or pow board; depending on conditions and how aggressive I want to ride.

In that application, for me it takes more work on the T Pro than on the other types mentioned. I'm just lazy I guess.

-Stiff boots I have Flow Talon and Ride Insano. Both are dual BOA and super stiff.

BUT!!! Find out a list of stiff boots and then go try them all on. You need to make sure the boots fit your feet good and won't cause you grief.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts