Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey , I´m planning to go to mammoth with my family (2 adults and 3 teenagers)in 2014 18 february , and I plan to spend 5 nights there and 6 or 7 days of riding. I dont want to spend much on lodging and lift tickets!! I wanted to know if someone know anywhere I can get the lift tickets cheaper, if they have discount for students ( I´m from brazil, and me and my two brothers study here), what i the best place to sleep in mammoth, that is not bad and not expensive) please help me!thx:))

·
Registered
312 Posts
hey , I´m planning to go to mammoth with my family (2 adults and 3 teenagers)in 2014 18 february , and I plan to spend 5 nights there and 6 or 7 days of riding. I dont want to spend much on lodging and lift tickets!! I wanted to know if someone know anywhere I can get the lift tickets cheaper, if they have discount for students ( I´m from brazil, and me and my two brothers study here), what i the best place to sleep in mammoth, that is not bad and not expensive) please help me!thx:))
Car camp that sheet' :laugh: I don't think there is away around it. Its gonna cost you...

·
Registered
32 Posts
not much of a way to do it cheap unless you car camp or get in touch with one of the locals. Check out June mtn while you're there, its half the cost and twice the fun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts