Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am a fairly experienced jibber and I am looking for something very flexy to throw around on rails. I am not much of a jump guy, probably 80% rails and jibs. I have been trying to decide between a Bataleon Disaster and a Arbor Draft. I am
5' 7" and weigh 130 pounds. Money is not and object, but my Rome Shank did not hold up as well as I thought and did not have enough flex. I am big into presses and I am really looking for a strong playful board that I can take all over the jibs. I have heard good things about Bataleons TBT but i feel it could be unstable for presses, the Arbor Draft has a traditional rocker. Which do you think would be better for all rail and jib riding. PS. I do bot ride street because I live in a very rural area.

·
Registered
451 Posts
can't speak for the arbor, but i have a lobster jib board which is very similar to the bataleon and can say that the tbt model on that board, "jib tbt," is really mellow and has a wider center. you can press all day on it and won't get squirrelly. it's very flexy too, and today i bombed some hills with it and it held up super well for being a softer board.

·
Registered
919 Posts
The jib baord\disaster are super noodles you shouldn't have any problems pressing it even with it being clambered.

·
Registered
612 Posts
rome artifact rocker maybe? it seemed pretty playful to me and has a reputation as a great jib board. the guy at the local shop tried to sell me a 2012 for 200 bucks... i shoulda snagged it but decided to pass since im not much of a jibber.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts