Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always wondered, are like Union and Capita like brother companys? beacuse almost everyone who rides Capita has union bindings, and other way around. And u can see the packages and so also. Can someone explain this? I have googled it but didnt find anything.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes. C3 Owns CAPITA, UNION and COAL
Not really.

Union, Capita, Coal and C3 are all separate and independent businesses that share mostly the same ownership group.

Union HQ is in Italy. Capita HQ is in Austria at the Mothership. Coal is in Seattle, and C3 is the distribution business for the 3 brands for USA.

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Not really.

Union, Capita, Coal and C3 are all separate and independent businesses that share mostly the same ownership group.

Union HQ is in Italy. Capita HQ is in Austria at the Mothership. Coal is in Seattle, and C3 is the distribution business for the 3 brands for USA.
So what is it then... cousins?

Anways... wow Italy; must be awesome to work at Union then. Good coffee, good cafeteria food :)

I've had Capita boards... great stuff. Will buy again.
Never owned Union bindings but I've been eyeing the new Atlas since they came out, just for the sake of trying different stuff...

·
Registered
78 Posts
So what is it then... cousins?

Anways... wow Italy; must be awesome to work at Union then. Good coffee, good cafeteria food :)

I've had Capita boards... great stuff. Will buy again.
Never owned Union bindings but I've been eyeing the new Atlas since they came out, just for the sake of trying different stuff...
Yeah the food court food in Italy is so good. Cheap too.

If you are ever coming thru Seattle, hit me up and I'll set up a tour for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts