Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen scotty stevens running around the mountain with what looks like a union change that tape colab and I was wondering where I could get my hands on a pair of these beauties. If anybodys got any info that would be awesome :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I've seen scotty stevens running around the mountain with what looks like a union change that tape colab and I was wondering where I could get my hands on a pair of these beauties. If anybodys got any info that would be awesome :thumbsup:
He just has a CTT sticker on his highback. He does however, have his own pro model coming out in about a month or so. It's build on a contact baseplate, team highbacks, and Atlas/Charger type of ankle straps (they aren't in the catalog that's been linking around here).

I just got the new issue of Snowboarder, and Scotty has the cover. So stoked for him!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He just has a CTT sticker on his highback. He does however, have his own pro model coming out in about a month or so. It's build on a contact baseplate, team highbacks, and Atlas/Charger type of ankle straps (they aren't in the catalog that's been linking around here).

I just got the new issue of Snowboarder, and Scotty has the cover. So stoked for him!
Sweet! I knew you guys always came up with some type of release after the initial catalog and I'm stoked to know that these are one of them. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts