1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
66 Posts
I haven't tried any of these bindings, but I will say that Rome customer service is excellent. I recently contacted them about buying some new straps for my 2008 Arsenal bindings and highback stops since mine were coming loose. They told me their bindings have a lifetime warranty and sent me all the parts for free. Nice service for 5 year old bindings.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
I have both a pair of Rome 390 bosses and Union Forces.... Rome all day every day!

·
Registered
552 Posts
i have both union forces and contacts, and recently bought a pair of 390s. my rome's lasted 3 days before the ankle strap broke in half and then i spent 2 hours waiting in line at the repair shop to have it fixed. not a fun day at all, go with union!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have both union forces and contacts, and recently bought a pair of 390s. my rome's lasted 3 days before the ankle strap broke in half and then i spent 2 hours waiting in line at the repair shop to have it fixed. not a fun day at all, go with union!
Thanks for the reply. Do you think it would be worth getting the new 2013/14 Union Force for $130 or getting the 2010/11 at $70. Is there a big difference between those models?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts