Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of union binding and I had noticed some tears on the leather. I sent an email to Union immediately and within a couple days I recieved a set of new straps. I have had lots of stuff where the manufacturers lag and I have to make long phone calls where I am mostly put on hold. Union was amazing. They apologized for the problem, asked the model and shipped the straps. No if or buts. Union, you're a champion!:thumbsup::laugh:

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I've noticed that as our economy becomes worse and worse, businesses have become better with customer care because they just can't afford to lose a person's business like they could before.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
I've noticed that as our economy becomes worse and worse, businesses have become better with customer care because they just can't afford to lose a person's business like they could before.
Which is sad because customer service should've been even better when the economy was stronger... They had more cash flow to hire peeps in the warranty department. Also it's just doing what's right and honoring your warranty system ya know

L

·
0 Posts
Man, union has never replaced anything for me, no help what-so-ever.

Because I've never needed help! My Contacts hold up, and I'm super abusive. Bravo Union.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, they rock. I needed some longer screws for my Force bindings to my NS Legacy board and a few days later a bag of screws came in the mail. Perfect fit, and no questions asked.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
246 Posts
nice! they recently sent me 2 new ratchets since mine got all jammed up for some reason. also no questions asked. good guys! definately a good way to build a lifetime customer base.

·
Registered
246 Posts
how old are your bindings you needed new straps for? i need some for mine but they are 08/09.

·
Registered
246 Posts
they said they only lifetime warranty the baseplates and heelcups. since mine are a year old they won't warranty them. mine are completely demolished around the area that the ratchets are attached. who did you talk to/email?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they said they only lifetime warranty the baseplates and heelcups. since mine are a year old they won't warranty them. mine are completely demolished around the area that the ratchets are attached. who did you talk to/email?
I live in Canada so I contacted a guy from No Limits Distribution, in Vancouver

1 - 16 of 16 Posts