Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade my bindings, researched and read a couple of topics, looking at the union sl to pair with my ns sl, i currently ride '12 cartels. should i buy it now the union sl for 205.20 or wait till end of the season and see if the price would get lower or stick to my cartels? what about the malavita? any help is appreciated

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
is there anything wrong with your cartels? I'm curious because I'm riding '12 cartels on an '12 SL and I love my setup.

not trying to thread-hijack, just wondering if there's something better about the union's your looking at over the Cartels.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
I woulnd't say the SL's are an 'upgrade' over the Cartel's.

I'd say buy them if you're looking to try something new.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is there anything wrong with your cartels? I'm curious because I'm riding '12 cartels on an '12 SL and I love my setup.

not trying to thread-hijack, just wondering if there's something better about the union's your looking at over the Cartels.
there's nothing wrong with my cartels, riding the same setup as you, '12 cartels and SL, like Extremo said, I just want to try something new for next season

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would have to agree with Qball on this one. I just bought new bindings for the first time in 7 years lol(but i did decide on the SL's). If it aint broke don't fix it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts