Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I travel for work, and have a surplus of United First Class upgrades that I won't end up using by the end of the year. If anyone has any United trips scheduled either within the US, or oversees hit me up. I'd be willing to trade for snowboard gear or $$ or maybe just good karma . They can be transferred to any United flight that isn't already fully in first class. In addition to free booze/food and nice seats you also get 3 checked bags with no weight limits good for board bags etc.

Edit: The travel has to be completed by the end of 2013

·
Registered
86 Posts
cool dude right here. That's really nice of you to offer that to the people in the forum. Im not going anywhere till 2014 but thanks anyways :thumbsup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still have a couple upgrades left, and found out that United actually allows travel to occur up until Jan 2014. I'm definitely not going to use these, so hit me up!

·
The Swiss Miss
7,447 Posts
Would have been lovely for our never ending flight to the end of the world (April).
Very generous of you to share, good show :eusa_clap:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Would have been lovely for our never ending flight to the end of the world (April).
Very generous of you to share, good show :eusa_clap:
Are you on United? These are global upgrades... One was just snagged so I now have 1 - 2 segment upgrade left.

Edit - Nevermind just saw it is April.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
Im planning to fly in January but have not purchased yet. There will be 3 of us. I can trade for you for a room slopeside in vail for a week or something like that. Lemme know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts