Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

161 - 180 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nidecker 2021-2022 catalog is pretty impressive. All their stuff is nice looking.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Nidecker 2021-2022 catalog is pretty impressive. All their stuff is nice looking.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk
Where are you seeing them? Can you provide a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought a Niche print last summer when they had some stuff on sale. I put a comment on the order form something like “all your artwork reminds me of broody death metal albums,” and the owner emailed me and said it was one of the best compliments she ever received.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I bought a Niche print last summer when they had some stuff on sale. I put a comment on the order form something like “all your artwork reminds me of broody death metal albums,” and the owner emailed me and said it was one of the best compliments she ever received.
I actually emailed them recently asking if I could get a print of the artwork on one of next year's boards.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Don’t know if I said this already but dropping the Simple Pleasures has me frustrated. I think that’s a miss for K2. I see the Niseko is in there but I don’t care.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Don’t know if I said this already but dropping the Simple Pleasures has me frustrated. I think that’s a miss for K2. I see the Niseko is in there but I don’t care.
Yeah not really sure why they did this? Everyone seemes stoked on the SP, could of had both in the line up no problem. I'm near the top of the weight range for my 156 so I'm sure that has a bearing but I wouldn't want it any softer or any less cambered. My feet are smallish so I wouldn't want it any wider plus they don't make a bigger one anyway.

There's plenty still on sale in Europe at least. Maybe the NP smashed it sales wise and that's what it comes down to.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I just sold my Simple pleasures(which has been my favorite board) for a Niseko pleasures, and I gotta say the changes they made are exactly what I wanted, the board has more flex and is just a little bit softer, which makes it a little bit poppier, I dare say the board is almost perfect!
0ba30cef159963078aa2d1a44efea74e_26017.jpg
86c683855df0d6fa137488a561ed3b6c_47721.jpg

·
Registered
95 Posts
I just sold my Simple pleasures(which has been my favorite board) for a Niseko pleasures, and I gotta say the changes they made are exactly what I wanted, the board has more flex and is just a little bit softer, which makes it a little bit poppier, I dare say the board is almost perfect!
View attachment 157890
View attachment 157892
Hmm never was on my radar but looks interesting indeed. I generally only own boards on the stiffer end of the spectrum so a slightly softer one would fit the quiver I guess. The pictures are super small on my phone so can only guess really but looks like some very decent carving? How does the board perform in the trees?

lately been mainly on my amplids and Korua board but keen to try something new :). I’d love to add something along the lines of the Korua Dart, good carver but more pow oriented and in particular for deep stuff and/or nimble enough for trees...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Burton 2022 Dealerbook*

*not sure if this has been posted or not previously

·
Registered
32 Posts
Burton 2022 Dealerbook*

*not sure if this has been posted or not previously
RIP burton name dropper 😂

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sad to see that Capita replaced the horrorscope with the new Pathfinder REV. Specs are pretty much identical but the new graphics are very boring.
Anyone knows when Slash is going to release the new 22 catalog? I was thinking that maybe the slash happy place could be a good alternative to the horrorscope.
Would you recommend the PATHFINDER or the REV version for a late-Beginner stage? or the Capita Outer Space and YES Basic is still better?

·
Registered
32 Posts
It depends on what you want to do with the board. If you want a more jibby/buttery board I'd get a pathfinder rev which, on paper, is just like the older horrorscope.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
RIP burton name dropper 😂
Nah. That board was ruined when they gave it camber. Don't get me wrong, I have a Showdog that I love which is pretty much the current Name Dropper, but the Name Dropper was so damn good when it was flat that the camber just made it too similar to the Process Purepop. The Name Dropper Flat was one of my favorite park decks every year it existed. So, RIP Name Dropper, but from 3 years ago.

I also don't really understand the need for the Blossom considering the Process and Kilroy exist. I don't wanna see Kilroy go away, I have quite liked a number of those boards, and I get that Marky Mark needs "his" board. So if they wanted to introduce another generic twin then drop the Process to 3 sizes, call it Marks Pro Model, and then introduce the Blossom to replace it as a standard board in the line. What they need to do is a dir-twin purepop Custom, not add more mid flex twin camber options. Cartographer looks sick though.

161 - 180 of 208 Posts