Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
That was really good. You guys need a better resort though. That jump was shit. For how good you guys are you really deserve better than that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agreed!

Sick video man, I typically don't get to excited about them.
I am glad we could do something a bit different to keep you interested! Glad you guys are loving the video! We have a pretty sick crash reel that we will be releasing soon and I will be sure to post that here as well!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am glad we could do something a bit different to keep you interested! Glad you guys are loving the video! We have a pretty sick crash reel that we will be releasing soon and I will be sure to post that here as well!
Nice, and btw im subb'd to ur youtube channel now too, keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice vid with top notch editing. Keeps it interesting. I'm just stoked it's not another POV groomer run!
Thanks a lot! I am stoked you liked it! This is the first video that I have had time to film exactly the way I wanted to and had friends helping me who wanted to take the time to do it right. Can't wait to do some more sick edits!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What camera you using now?
A lot of the footage is from a GoPro Hero 3 black and I believe I used one or two shots from my buddies contour roam and then the rest a from a t2i that we borrow from the University whenever we can.....that is why if we get our own camera we could really step it up!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Such a sick video!
Definitely a high level of filming and editing.
Thanks so much! We are trying to get one of the bigger snowboarding websites to share it but nobody will....I have contacted quite a few of them and sent it in, but nobody will share it. I have seen some shite videos get shared by the major sites....just wondering who to go through the get this video out there!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts