Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Similar to Eivind, I joined some snowboard collector sites on Facebook. I've learned a lot.
I think a snowboard is worth as much as someone will pay for it..... which is a little generic but true. I've discovered that the community is essentially setting the prices as they are the one's collecting. If someone wants something bad enough they'll pay for it. You can really get a sense of what something is worth simply by reading through comments and gauging the communities response to what others post. I haven't really found anything out their that shows what exact prices are, ebay and worthpoint can give a general idea but again not perfect. I think as the community grows over the years, so does the value of that community in gaining insight on "worth".

·
Registered
137 Posts
As with any group some are more friendly than others. I've found this one to be the best. You have to follow the rules of the group and you're good! I really like learning about old boards from these guys and gals. Super knowledgeable. Read through some posts for the first few days to get an idea of the culture then make your post!
Font Circle Screenshot Advertising Event

1 - 2 of 2 Posts